Del Monte Meats
MEAT PACKING PLANT – AMERICAN CANYON, CA
- 70hp Advanced variable speed compressor rack
- 6 compressors totaling 72 horsepower
- 18,062 sq. ft. frozen food and fresh meat storage warehouse
- Multiple Suction Group compressor set up
- CPC Computer programmed control system
- Advanced off site monitoring
- Yaskawa VFD drives
- Needed to supply refrigeration to 18,062 sq. ft. frozen food and fresh meat storage warehouse.
- Low Cost of Ownership was very important to customer.
- Large product loss in the event of a failure required 24/7 monitoring and quick response time and troubleshooting.
- Refrigeration Solutions, Inc. (RSI) installed new 70 horsepower Advanced variable speed refrigeration system.
- Compressors sized for multiple suction groups (low temp, medium temp, and high temp) all in one easy to access location.
- Computer programmed CPC controller allows for easy troubleshooting and system condition checks with easy to read alarm codes and descriptions.
- UltraSite off site monitoring capability integrated into system and put on 24/7 system monitoring by Advanced, Inc.
- New variable speed Advanced refrigeration system supplies power to entire facility at lower energy usage with room for handling upcoming facility expansions.
- Use of variable speed and computer programmed drives that control the compressors reduces wear and tear resulting in lower service and maintenance costs as well as reduced peak demand electricity charges.
- Integration of the Advanced site monitoring allows for constant off site monitoring and troubleshooting, leading to reduced service and maintenance costs as well as reducing product loss and response time.