DOMINO’S PIZZA WAREHOUSE – HAYWARD, CA
- 106hp energy efficient refrigeration system
- Machine house w/ factory mounted air-cooled condenser
- Factory piping stubbed out of machine house
- Factory wired and programmed control panel
- CPC computer with remote diagnostics and support
- Yaskawa VFD drives
- Westermeyer oil separator and Kriwan level controls
- Custom sized Bitzer compressors
- Needed addition to existing facility.
- Needed to add capacity while reducing energy costs.
- System needed to conform to UMC requirements.
- Wanted new system to be energy efficient and require less service and maintenance and reduced component failures.
- Large product loss in the event of a failure required 24/7 monitoring and quick response time and troubleshooting.
- Energy Efficient Refrigeration System, built by Advanced, Inc.
- ACR piping stubbed through the box walls to provide single point field piping attachments, saving time and money during the field installation.
- Factory installed emergency break-glass refrigeration shut down and evacuation system conforms to UMC requirements.
- Electrical control panel and refrigeration system components are factory wired and tested providing single point connections for field wiring.
- Computer programmed CPC controller allows for easy troubleshooting and system condition checks with easy to read alarm codes and descriptions.
- UltraSite off site monitoring capability integrated into system and put on 24/7 system monitoring by Advanced, Inc.
- New variable speed Advanced refrigeration system supplies power to entire facility at lower energy usage with room for handling upcoming facility expansions.
- Variable speed drives control compressors to ramp up and down as needed to meet the required refrigeration load, eliminating power spikes and peak demand charges.
- Integration of the Advanced UltraSite monitoring allows for constant off site monitoring and troubleshooting, leading to reduced service and maintenance costs as well as reducing product loss and response time.